London, United Kingdom
I am working with an excellent FX company whose award-winning technology is highly respected within the industry. The company are looking for an Agile Business Analyst to join the team in London, if you have a proven track record in FX software and a strong knowledge of payments then I would love to hear from you.
My client has an excellent company culture and have a strong pipeline of projects in 2019 and beyond. The Business Analyst team is looking to add a senior member who has excellent Business Analyst experience within the FX and Payments space. The client work in an agile environment and will expect the chosen candidate to take part in scrum meetings and daily sprints.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrable business analysis skills including functional documentation
- Strong experience with the system development life cycle
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working with a QA team in the creation of test plans and monitor the testing process
- Strong knowledge of IT systems
- Experience in a financial services or financial technology organisation
- Experience with either foreign exchange, international payments or e-wallets
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on numerous projects at one time
- Able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of SQL
This is a fantastic role for Agile Business Analyst to join an innovative company in the FX space. You will get the opportunity for career progression and excellent salary package. Please get in contact with Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 firstname.lastname@example.org.