London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst-Front Office
I am working with a leading Investment Bank who are searching for a Senior Business Analyst to work within their Front Office product suite specialising in Fixed Income/Equities/FX trading. They are looking for a candidate with a hands-on experience of working alongside Front Office with a strong experience of trade flow.
The client uses a 3rd party vendor trading systems alongside bespoke internal systems. They invest across multiple asset classes including Fixed Income, Equities and Derivatives and have built a reputation as one of London’s most successful Investment Banks.
- Excellent front office communication skills; the ability to relate trader’s expectations with the technical roadmap
- Expert knowledge of trade flows
- Key focuses will be eTrading, risk and trade capture; eTrading & risk are greenfield projects (currently underway) and trade capture will be more BAU focused however there will be one local market new piece of work within this area
- Strong technical knowledge is required; SQL, Java Logs, KDB etc.
- Ideally from a credit background, back would also consider rates, FX or Equities
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation with a strong pipeline of projects coming up including system implementations and migrations. If you have the above experience and would like to hear more please get in contact with me on 0203 5877007 email@example.com