London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are working with one of the largest Global Commodity houses.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their growing commodities team in Geneva.
You will be working on a Greenfield project with a focus on Trade Finance, Trade Transparency and Information Capture to all Traders to better understand their balance sheet and trading book.
- Strong Commodities experience including:
- Excellent stakeholder and client management skills
- Ability to write technical and non-technical specifications
- Willing to Relocate to Geneva - Swiss, UK or EU Passport
As the Senior Business Analyst we would expect you to have experience in:
- Requirement Gathering
- Gap Analysis
- Defining Target Operating Models
- Business Process Modelling
- Project Management
- Technology Roadmaps or Gantt Charts
- Prince 2
If you would like to be part of a Global leader and work with World Class people and technology then apply now. Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com
Senior Business Analyst, Commodities, Oil, Gas, Energy, Renewable, FX, Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, Trade Finance, Commodity Trading, Trade Transparency