London, United Kingdom
I am working with an award winning Market Making trading firm in the city who are searching for a Business Analyst to join their growing team. The client have expanded their business over the last 10 years originally specialising in Derivatives products they have expanded into Securities and grown their front office and technology environments.
They are searching for a Business Analyst who will specialise in Middle Office, Back Office and Compliance in particular, they have a number of Greenfield projects in 2018 and need a senior Business Analyst with Project skills to help deliver these requirements.
Within the Role:
- Working with the business stakeholders to produce analysis and design of IT solutions
- Identifying, specifying and documenting business requirements
- Creating test plans and ensuring approval of delivered solutions
- Defining documentation, training and delivery for project handover
- Leading and facilitating workshops
- 3rd Party relationship management
- Experience in a Business Analyst role working with Back Office teams.
- Experience of front to back office trading
- Excellent analytical and problem?solving skills
- Understanding of KYC and/or MiFID, EMIR, BASEL?based capital
- Experience managing, end to end, design, definition and delivery of technical solutions
- Good Excel?based spreadsheet / data management skills.
- SDLC expertise? BA and project management processing.
This is an excellent role with a leading trading company in the city of London, if you have in-depth business analysis and project skills and a post trade knowledge around back office and compliance then I would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 5877007.