New York, United Kingdom
A leading FinTech vendor is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join their team.
The product range includes pricing, analytics, distribution and trading tools for a broad range of asset classes.
This organisation has over 30 years’ experience providing intuitive pre-trade analysis, risk management, automated client price distribution, post trade processing and innovative pricing solutions for the FX derivatives and financial markets. The extensive range of APIs facilitate connectivity to third parties and bespoke front end solutions.
- Own and drive forward the process of gathering business requirements and translating them into approved functional requirements.
- Provide traceability between business and functional requirements.
- Document requirements in a manner that allows for future reusability and ease of maintenance.
- Produce required content for product documentation, e.g. release notes, user guides, support guides.
- Perform analysis of both existing legacy systems and proposed new projects, decomposing and documenting the related business concepts, process flows, data element definitions, calculations, reports and screen layouts.
- Prepare comprehensive functional requirements for development projects based on business requirements, priorities and scope.
- Create use cases and/or acceptance tests to clarify and supplement functional requirements.
- Review and approve technical designs as being fit for purpose and in compliance with product requirements.
- Review and approve comprehensive test plans for the project, assisting QA with formulating test design, cases, and environment setup.
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis is required.
- Should have worked with the SCRUM Agile process or similar process.
- Should have expertise in writing client facing documentation and specifications
- Should have written requirements that can be traced from the business requirements through the functional requirements and use cases to the test cases.
- Should have experience writing re-usable requirements.
- Should have provided business analysis for software deployed at an external client site.
- Should have experience working on a legacy software product.
- Strong knowledge of complex financial products and derivatives is required.
- Strong knowledge of foreign exchange market derivatives is desirable.
- Experience with risk management, market data or e-trading is desirable.