London, United Kingdom
At Harrington Starr we are proud to be working with one the world’s premier online payment services. With this, they are searching for a new business analyst to join the team for an exciting 6 – 18 month project. The successful contract BA will have come from a strong payments background, with experience in re-organisational change.
- Project work updating and re-organising payment streams
- Definition of client and end-user requirements
- Business analysis and Change Request (CR) definition
- CR management, including User Acceptance Testing (UAT) support and rollout
- User training and education
- System and data configuration
- Gap analysis and documentation
- Write Specifications for the functionalities
- Support Functional Testing of the system
- Financial Technology background with 7+ years experience
- Experience at Visa/PayPal helpful
- Worked on large re-organisational changes
- Experience with UI Path and Blu Prism systems
This is an excellent and rare contract opportunity, with the uncertainty of Brexit grab yourself a secure 6 – 18 month contract on an exciting new project. Daily rate – competitive, London based.