London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are working with a major name in the financial services technology space who are looking to add a Business Analyst to their Revenue and Expense Management Solutions team.
As a Business Analyst, you are expected to be the clients analytical lead through the implementation of Revenue applications. In this client facing, consultative role, you will be required to analyse and interpret client’s business and technical requirements in order to build and deliver solutions to complex issues. Critical to success within this role is attention to detail, with strong technical background and a deep understanding of the billing industry.
Duties & Requirements for the role:
- Elicit and critically evaluate business and technical requirements
- Perform process modeling for client’s business scenarios.
- Extract and integrate data for modeling and analysis
- Work with development, infrastructure, and analysts’ teams to identify and document functional gaps
- Provide insight and feedback to the Product Team in order to improve the overall functionality of the application
- Experience analysing business requirements and transforming them into technical designs
- Experience with large/complex data sets
- Experience in analysing and documenting requirements and system functional specifications
- Industries: Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Alternative Investments, Financial Services, Information Technology and Services
- Experience billing systems, to include FiServ Advantage, Revport, Quartal Fee Manager, or Redi2 Revenue Manager
This is a great opportunity to join a leading financial services vendor who have an excellent reputation for career progression. If you would like further details on the role, please contact Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 email@example.com