London, United Kingdom
We are working with a leading name in the Financial Services space who are searching for a Business Analyst who has an in-depth experience of Operational workflows and experience of Fixed Income and Repo’s.
This client has a strong pipeline of exciting projects coming up in 2019 and have gone through a large period of growth over the last 2 years. They have an excellent company culture and provide their employees with excellent benefits package and a career progression
- Gathering business requirements and translating into functional specifications
- Keep track of projects and escalate where necessary to keep projects on track
- Key representative for Fixed Income Change
- Work symbiotically with developers and testers to ensure change is delivered
- Significant knowledge of Fixed Income within a change or business change environment for Fixed Income products
- Experience of the clearing process, Operations and back office process
- UML – User case modelling
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Financial Services organisation, if you have in-depth knowledge of Fixed Income & Repos from a business operation change perspective then I would love to hear from you. To hear more about this excellent role then please get in touch with Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 firstname.lastname@example.org.