London, United Kingdom
We are working with a leading Commodities trading company in London who are looking to appoint an CTRM/ETRM Business Analyst to work on the healthy pipeline of projects they are currently working on. The client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with Physical Oil trading knowledge as well as in-depth CTRM/ETRM Software experience. This is a great opportunity to join a major name in the commodities space. My client will offer best in class progression opportunities for the chosen individual.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with business teams to streamline processes across CTRM system
- Acting as the bridge between business stakeholders and technology teams
- Understanding of business requirements and issues
- Proposing robust technical solutions
- Deliver change quickly and concisely
- Gathering user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, workflow storyboards,
- Requirements analysis and helping to contribute to the implementation of the new or upgraded CTRM system or other solutions
- Previous commercial experience working as a Business Analyst is essential
- Strong Physical Oil trading experience is essential
- In-depth CTRM/ETRM software experience essential
- Implementation project experience would be beneficial
This is a fantastic role and great opportunity to join a leading company within the commodities space. If you have in-depth experience from a business and technical perspective of ETRM/CTRM solutions, then I would love to hear from you. email@example.com 0203 5877007.