London, United Kingdom
Our client, a leading financial services technology company are searching for a business analyst to join their growing team in London.
As the Business Analyst you will be working within a strategic plan, providing analysis & input to the products to drive future business growth and to help ensure that the firm remains at the forefront of technology – you will be expected to interact heavily with the client and competitor market as well as partnership organisations.
- Gathering requirements for large IT projects.
- Writing documentation to a high standard.
- Stakeholder Management
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle.
- UML Modelling experience.
- Financial services experience highly desirable.
- Effective stakeholder engagement.
- Mentor junior members of team
- Documentation of business requirements.
- A clear communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Achievement and results oriented.
- Negotiation skills.
- Presentation skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading technology company who are currently going through a large period of growth. If you would like to learn more about this role then please get in touch with Barry Ansell on 0203 5877007 Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com