London, United Kingdom
I am working with a Prestigious Asset Management firm in London who are searching for a Business Analyst to work within their Front Office product suite covering multi-asset classes including Derivatives and Fixed Income. They are looking for a candidate with a hands-on experience of working alongside Portfolio Managers and in-depth knowledge of OMS systems ideally Charles River.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working with stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into business documents. You will be responsible for configuring front office workflows as well as testing the interface for front office applications. Another primary responsibility for this role will be to define new workflows and system changes for multiple trading desks.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience as a Business Analyst within a front office environment
- Previous experience as a BA covering Derivatives and Fixed Income trading applications
- Strong knowledge of OMS (Charles River, Thinkfolio, Aladdin, Eze Software)
- Strong knowledge of regulations including Mifid 2, Emir etc
- Ability to run multiple end to end projects
This is a fantastic role for a Business Analyst to join a company with a great company culture, you will be an important member of this close-knit team. For further information please get in contact with Ryan Waters on email@example.com 0203 5877007.