London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst-Transaction Reporting
Our client a leading supplier of regulatory solutions seeks an experienced Business Analyst to join their regulatory business analysis team.
This client is known for their innovative solutions and have an excellent name in the space. They have a great company culture and have a reputation for excellent career progression opportunities. They are looking for a Trade and Transaction Reporting Analyst to join their growing company either in London. The successful candidate will be part of a global team building and maintaining solutions critical to help clients meet ever changing regulatory requirements.
Key Skills and Responsibilities include:
- Subject Matter Expertise and Business analysis services in Trade and Transaction Reporting.
- Horizon scanning and analysis of the requirements for Trade and Transaction reporting
- Knowledge of regulations including: EMIR, CFTC, SEC, Canada, HKMA, JFSA, ASIC, MAS, FinFRAG, MiFIR, REMIT, SFTR, CFTC
- Monitoring of the regulatory landscape
- Provide support throughout the SLA lifecycle as appropriate
- Business requirements, product design, and prioritization process
- Testing the above solutions to ensure they meet the requirements and are fit for purpose
- Client support services to ensure all clients are maximizing the value of all components
- Pre-sales support, working with sales team to provide SME input and support the sales process to clients
This is a great opportunity to join a leading name in the fintech space, this client pays excellent salary and benefits package and offer unparalleled career progression opportunities. Please get in touch with Ryan Waters email@example.com 0203 5877007.