Houston, United States
Tier 1 Leading Software Solutions provider for the commodity trading, logistics and risk management, global oil, gas, power, metals, concentrates and freight marketplace is currently expanding their team and looking for a Sr BA. Ideal candidates should have a strong background working within the commodities space ideally within the "oil" market. If you are interested and fit the requirement below please reach out. Thank you!
- 5+ years experience as a experienced BA / System implementation lead in the Commodities Trading Risk Management (CTRM) market
- Ideally Houston based (or at least willing to travel 4 days a week to Houston, for a minimum of 3 months)
- Ideally with ‘oil’ experience or strong commodities experience
- Comfortable being hands on and not looking for a management or leadership role
- Strong experience working on user stories, documenting user requirements and working with the business and technical teams
- Anyone with experience of systems like OpenLink Endur, RightAngle, Aspect or Amphora Symphony would be a good fit.