New York, United States
Tier 1 Financial Services Software Company specializing in the latest cloud technology is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their team. They are looking to bring on individuals whom have a strong Finance / CRM background working at a Vendor or have been in a role where they have been client facing. Ideal candidate should be comfortable being hands-on and not interested in a management type position. If you are interested please send your Resume / Contact me at email@example.com. Thank you!
- Act as the BA for new customer roll-out and make sure you can understand the customer business and ways of working
- Run workshops on-site with the business teams and using various demos to work out the requirements and explore potential solutions
- Ideally like the individual to have strong document requirements exp, potential solutions, and other project delivery documents
- Working internally with the Dev/tech teams and other team members of the Client Service Success to investigate technical feasibility of proposed solutions
- Undertake the Firms Salesforce configurations for investigating solutions and for client demo purposes
- Undertake demos, training to support rollout / post rollout special care support
- Work with the team on shared activities such as sales support / other post go-live client success responsibilities
- Ideal candidate should have Salesforce Admin / Configuration experience
- Experience of Salesforce projects in an Investment Bank / financial services organization is key and familiarity with sell-side Sales, Research and Investor Relations processes
- Deliver system implantations to clients undertake key Salesforce configurations (fields, workflows, users security reporting) to demonstrate concepts and solutions to customers.