Technical Business Analyst
Harrington Starr are working with one of the Leading SaaS solutions company within the Financial Services Industry who are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join their rapidly expanding team. This company provides a friendly working environment where sharing ideas are valued.
Within the role:
- Liaise with Clients to gather and understand their business requirements.
- Manage issues and track timeline of deliverables, and proactively keep the Client informed.
- Configure and test the system to ensure that it meets the business requirements.
- Create and validate test scenarios.
- Identify and document core product gaps.
Requirements for the role:
Apply for this job
- Bachelor or Masters degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in writing functional and business specifications with the ability to map conceptual financial and business elements to practical system capabilities.
- Working knowledge of SQL/Oracle and XML with basic principle of coding using scripting languages.
- Strong Business Analysis skills including documentation.
- Knowledge and functional experience in the alternative assets class.