London, United Kingdom
I am working with an award-winning trading firm in the city who are searching for a Business Analyst to join their growing team. The client has expanded their business over the last 10 years specialising in Derivatives & Securities.
They are searching for a Business Analyst who will specialise in Front Office, Middle Office and Back Office for Derivative products, they have several Greenfield projects coming up and need a senior Business Analyst with Project skills to help deliver these requirements.
Within the Role:
- Working with the business stakeholders to produce analysis and design of IT solutions
- Identifying, specifying and documenting business requirements
- Creating test plans and ensuring approval of delivered solutions
- Defining documentation, training and delivery for project handover
- Leading and facilitating workshops
- 3rd Party relationship management
- Experience in a Business Analyst role working within Derivatives
- Experience of front to back office trading
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Regulations including MiFID, EMIR, BASEL
- Experience managing, end to end, design, definition and delivery of technical solutions
- Good Excel based spreadsheet / data management skills.
- SDLC expertise? BA and project management processing.
This is an excellent role with a leading trading company in the city of London, if you have in-depth business analysis and project skills and a post trade knowledge around front office and back office within Derivatives then I would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 5877007.