London, United Kingdom
Business Analyst Role
Our Client a leading financial services organisation in the city of London they have gone through an impressive period of growth in recent years and require an experienced Business Analyst within their connectivity product team.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for managing the migration of clients from one technology solution to a global infrastructure platform including a market re-platforming initiative. The chosen candidate will also be responsible for contributing to the delivery of key project deliverables.
- Responsible for supporting and assisting in the management of a portfolio of products
- Liaise with internal support teams, manage suppliers, and provide technical and practical advice
- Liaise directly with clients to ensure efficient and high service quality of existing services
- Own and manage the impact to connectivity services
- Contribute to enabling continual improvements in existing product processes
- Client facing with an ability to communicate client requirements to technical teams
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- Able to make decisions, influence and drive others
- Able to interact with different business areas
- Passionate about problem solving business problems with technology
- A high level knowledge of the hosting and connectivity business and operations.
- Have a basic knowledge of how and network operates including IP addressing, VLANs,
- Experience installation and configuring installations in a data centre
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Financial Services organisation, if you are a business analyst with the experience mentioned above then I would love to hear from you.
This excellent role please get in touch with Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 firstname.lastname@example.org.