London, United Kingdom
We are searching for an experienced Business Analyst with an in-depth knowledge of Derivative Solutions. You will be given the opportunity to utilise your knowledge and help the firm progress in their Derivative products both internally and externally.
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation who are looking to expand and develop their Derivative solutions. You will be required to write and review business requirements across the business including development and testing teams translating technical and functional requirements.
- Create detailed functional specifications
- Keep track of projects and escalate where necessary to keep projects on track
- Manage IT stakeholders ensure the high level design process ensuring which system is used and how
- Performing analysis on existing systems related to the product to identify options for potential solutions
- Demonstrating completed work to business stakeholders and assessing recognised value delivered
- Supporting the SCRUM Team to deliver business projects and initiatives on time.
- Work symbiotically with developers and testers to ensure change is delivered to a high standard
Experience and qualifications
- Knowledge of Agile techniques and the SCRUM framework is a plus.
- Excellent analysis and requirements gathering skills, both business and systems
- Significant knowledge of Derivatives within a change or business change environment
- Experience of the clearing process, back office and risk elements
- UML – User case modelling
- High level system design
This is a fantastic role and opportunity to join a leading name in the Financial Services industry, if you have the desired experience and keen to progress to the next stage in your career then please contact Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 firstname.lastname@example.org.