Harrington Starr is working with a Financial Services company who have Technology at the forefront of their Trading advantage.
We are looking to hire a Business Analyst to work with the Product team as they build out a new suite of product for their Financial Trading clients.
The role is a contract hire. Paying £500/day inside IR35. Based in central London with a hybrid office/remote working in place.
As the business analyst you will:
We would expect you to:
- Be responsible for gathering and documenting business and technical requirements
- Establish key relationships with senior members of the strategy team
- Evaluate the priorities of the project and report on them according
- Work with agile methodologies and frameworks
- Have prior experience of working in strategic IT function
- Worked on cross-functional technology within varied sectors and/or departments
- Experience of working with product teams to build out the requirements to enhance product offerings
Please apply immediately as we look to begin interviews in the coming days. If you would like a faster response, then use my contact details below.
Thank you. Barry Ansell
Direct dial - 0203850971
Apply for this job