Harrington Starr is working with a Financial Services company who have Technology at the forefront of their Trading advantage.
We are looking to hire a Business Analyst to work with the Chief Strategy Officer and the wider strategy senior management as they look at proposals to improve their IT landscape.
The role is a contract hire. Paying £500/day inside IR35. Based in central London with a hybrid office/remote working in place.
As the business analyst you will:
We would expect you to:
- Be responsible for gathering and documenting business and technical requirements
- Establish key relationships with senior members of the strategy team
- Evaluate the priorities of the project and report on them according
- Work with agile methodologies and frameworks
- Have prior experience of working in strategic IT function
- Worked on cross-functional technology within varied sectors and/or departments
- Experience in separating or segregating an IT suite into independent hubs
Please apply immediately as we look to begin interviews in the coming days. If you would like a faster response then use my contact details below.
Thank you. Barry Ansell
Direct dial - 0203850971
Apply for this job