London, United Kingdom
Our client a leading supplier of regulatory solutions seeks an experienced Business Analyst to join their regulatory business analysis team.
This client are known for their innovative solutions and have an excellent name in the space. They have a great company culture and have a reputation for excellent career progression opportunities.
- Explaining the solution and demonstrating the solution’s capabilities to potential clients
- The role will involve some travel
- Writing solution specifications including Business Requirements and Functional Specifications
- Input into solution scope and design
- Liaising with solution development team, providing business knowledge
- Monitoring and analysing rule changes and assessing impact on the solution
- UAT testing experience
To be considered you will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work with a team in a dynamic environment
- Highly organised and methodical approach
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Experience working in a client facing role
- A knowledge of shareholding disclosure rules would be beneficial
- A good understanding of key banking products and their main characteristics i.e. bonds, equities
This is a great opportunity to join a leading name in the fintech space, this client pay excellent salary and benefits package and offer unparalleled career progression opportunities. Please get in touch with Ryan Waters email@example.com 0203 5877007.