I am working with a innovative fintech company in London who are searching for a Business Analyst to work within their growing team. They are looking for a candidate with a hands-on experience of working alongside IT Development and Operation teams, prior experience of Data would be beneficial.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working with stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into business documents. You will ideally have some financial services experience but an interest in fintech or investment platforms would be needed as a minimum.
Within the role:
- Bridge the gap between the business and IT
- Work with the Business Operations to understand needs and product requirements
- liaise with internal stakeholders and development team to deliver the project scope.
- Identify and build r solutions to enable analysis and product improvements
- Use your skills and experience to find problems and opportunities across all elements of the business
- Help define product vision and strategy jointly with other team members.
- Be driven and determined to be part of a high-growth start-up team where you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of working in financial services or a platform provider
- Experience running BI projects , SQL and analytics skills
- Knowledge of technical requirements for connectivity
- Strong experience of data/databases
- Experience of working closely with technical teams and business stakeholders
- Strong Business Analysis skills including documentation
- Agile experience would be a bonus
This a fantastic role for a Business Analyst to join a company with a great company culture, you will be an important member of this close-knit team. For further information please get in contact with Ryan Waters on email@example.com 0203 5877007.
Apply for this job