London, United Kingdom
Our client a leading financial services software vendor who have won recent awards for their innovative and highly customisable regulation and reporting solutions are searching for a senior business analyst to join the team.
The client are in the process of launching a new product offering and need the chosen business analyst to work closely with the Head of Product and development teams to build and validate the core product offering. You will gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders and communicating ideas across the business to build scope. You will need to be an SME in regards to Solvency II, IFRS 17 and additional insurance products.
Requirements for the role:
• In-depth Solvency II knowledge
• Good understanding of capital requirements under Solvency II
• Excellent Life Insurance and Risk Management knowledge.
• Understanding of the insurance regulation (Solvency II)
• Strong full project life cycle experience.
• Excellent communication skills and client facing ability.
• Experience with solutions such as FIS – Prophet, MoSes and Moody’s would be beneficial
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading software vendor who are in an impressive period of growth. If you have the desired skill-set and would like to join an innovative company then please get in touch. Ryan.email@example.com 0203 5877007.