Leeds, United Kingdom
Microsoft BI Developer required by global FMCG organisation based in the heart of Leeds. On offer is the opportunity to work in a role which offers a healthy mix of business and technical challenges, and the opportunity to work on pan European projects.
This is a highly exciting role which has occurred due to an upward growth in business performance.
On a day to day basis your role will involve:
- Developing and maintaining ETLs
- Management of key BI projects
- Working with users to help improve BI processes
- Technical design
- Application support
- Driving the use of BI within the organisation.
In order to be considered you will need the followinhgh background:
- Strong SSIS development experience
- Data modelling experience
- Database design experience
- QlikView experience highly desirable (there will also be an opportunity to cross-train)
Please send your CV ASAP for this highly exciting role with imminent interview slots.