London, United Kingdom
Asset Management - London
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
BI, Business Intelligence, AGILE, SQL, SQL Server, T-SQL, Data Anaysis, BusinessObjects, Kimball, BizTalk, SSIS, JAMS, TFS, Data-warehousing, Analyst, Developer, JasperSoft, Visualisation, MySQL, SQL, Analytics, Data Models
A highly successful fund management organisation that provide a cutting-edge software platform that provides effective data analytics products to the asset management sector are growing organically. This organisation are seeking a BI Developer to join their innovative IT team to work closely with an Agile team to deliver quality business solutions using the latest BI tools whilst working closely with their business users.
Within this opportunity you will working within an Agile team to design & develop data models, reports and dashboards using MS SQL Server, TSQL, SSIS and SSRS and BusinessObjects. This is a hybrid role that will require a blend of both development and analyst skills to understand and provide technical solutions surrounding this important data. Ideally you will have visualisation skills in either tableau or QlikView for creating visualisation reports.
You will be responsible for analysing business requirements, designing solutions and working across the full BI stack, predominately with Microsoft technologies across the full software development life cycle. There will be an element of maintenance on systems but your sole purpose will be to deliver business intelligence solutions across the full development life cycle on projects that are critical for buy-side technology within this organisation.
Key requirements within this BI Developer role are as follows:
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server (2008/2012/SSIS) - Required
- Well versed with deployment methodologies and tools - Essential
- Strong development experience within an Agile methodology - Required
- Experienced with T-SQL - Desirable
- An in-depth knowledge of SQL Server database systems and data mining techniques - Required
- Strong development experience with SQL Server (Queries, stored procedures) - Required
- Experience within financial services (Buy-Side) - Desirable
- Knowledge of formal database architecture and design - Required
- A computer science degree - Essential
This organisation offer an award winning environment within this BI Developer (SQL Server, Agile, SSIS, Tableau) role to impact the business in an energetic environment. You will be empowered to implement the latest technologies within their BI systems and become an integral member from day one. As well as having a great benefits package, you will also have a clearly mapped out career plan with scope for continual progression.
For more information, please contact Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr.