Suite 1105, United States
Who we are
Vox Financial Partners are regulatory and operational change specialists who work in the top tiers of global banking. The investment banking industry is going through massive change, and we specialise in helping clients to plan, resource and deliver major change projects.
Our primary clients are Tier 1 investment banks in New York, London & Belfast, and Vox consultants address their short to medium term resourcing needs in Regulatory Reform, Front Office Business Change teams, and IT & Operations.
About the role
We are looking for a Tier 1 Investment BA/PM Hybrid to work within an Client Outreach project based within Regulatory Reform. This will be a very large-scale project, and we are looking for multiple candidates in both London & New York.
Your duties and responsibilities may vary as project requirements change, but will initially
Work with clients on QFC documentation.
Work will include:
- General understanding and articulation of the US Resolution Stay Rule
- Proactive and reactive communication with clients, including email and calls
- Researching / formulating responses to client questions as needed
- Involvement in creation and maintenance of standard responses to client requests Perform Analysis to support client outreach / response to client questions
Vox Core Values
Whether you are a Client or an Employee, Vox wants the best for you. All our relationships are based on our Core Values: Innovation, Nurture, Solutions, Potential, Inclusiveness, Resilience & Evolution.
What we are looking for
- Candidates should Ideally have the following:
- 5+ years BA/project management experience in a Tier 1 investment bank (or for a Big 4 consulting firm within the investment banking space)
- Extensive, complex, Business analysis or project experience (e.g. front to back change projects)
- Client Outreach experience (e.g. Brexit, MRNCCD, QFC, etc)
- Client Documentation experience
- Able to face off to senior (MD Level) stakeholders
- Strong educational background - 2.1 degree (Masters/MBA would be an advantage)
- Professional Skills - Essential e Communication — advanced interpersonal & communication skills. Able to liaise confidently with senior stakeholders
Vox Financial Partners
- Teamplayer — able to work well within dynamic and goal-focused teams
- Process driven — able to become quickly proficient in new processes and systems
- Detail-focused — very strong attention to detail
- Multi-tasking — highly organized and able to balance various responsibilities simultaneously
- Professionally sceptical — able to identify and flag up anomalies for review
- Decision-making — strong decision-making in a fast-paced and pressurized environment
- Commitment -— strong work ethic and delivery focused