London, United Kingdom
Implementation Consultant - London – Avaloq Core Banking
I have partnered with a leading consultancy that are looking to build out their Implementation team due to high demand from their clients. My client is expanding rapidly, delivering bespoke banking solutions to some of the largest banks in the UK and Europe. This is a client facing role where you may be required to travel to client site across London and Europe and you will gain vital exposure to investment banks and become a SME in their product. My client offers an extensive and detailed 4-5 week training programme upon joining.
To be successful in this role your must have the following:
- University degree or equivalent in IT, engineering or mathematics
- 3-5 years’ experience working within consultancy across financial services space
- Strong knowledge of Oracle databases and PL/SQL
- A good understanding of C# and Java programming languages
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountancy qualification a huge bonus but not essential
Your main responsibilities:
- Leading Implementations of the Avaloq Banking System including writing technical and/or business specifications
- Evaluating and enhancing business impacts and training end-users
- Although based in London you must be able to travel throughout Europe to implement this fantastic product
If you are looking for a step up in the consultancy space this could be opportunity you have waiting for. If you have a humble but driven attitude, with the mindset to constantly develop your skills this could be the perfect match for you.
Applications for this role will be very high, so I advise you to be quick to ensure you do not miss out. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call me for more information 0203 587 7007