London, United Kingdom
Automation Test Analyst
£50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Harrington Starr are working with a global financial institution of professional intermediaries that plays a pivotal role in the world’s financial, energy and commodities markets. We have partnered with this client to enable them to bring on a automation Tester to enhance automation across platform functions, you will play a pivotal part in moving in to an automated environment and driving the tooling and frameworks and process forward. You will be tasked to make sure you uphold the highest QA practices.
Key skill required:
- Demonstrate a high level of automation capabilities (creating frameworks from scratch)
- Develop test strategies for new and existing products ensuring that the test approach is aligned with the business needs
- Give guidance and support to internal support functions through the project lifecycle.
- Hands on experience of the software testing lifecycle including functional testing, integration testing, UAT & OAT.
- Experienced in working in an AGILE (SCRUM) methodology
- Knowledge of basic SQL queries
- Able to write and execute test plans, test scripts and test cases
- Able to define scope and objectives of all levels of testing
- Able to work independently, lead and take ownership in ensuring high-quality products for users
This is an exciting opportunity to help deliver a high level automation platform and be involved with the selection of tools and drive the process forward. If you would like to know more about the position please don’t hesitate to contact me.