London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are working with a leading broker to help them recruit a automation QA, the business is currently very successful and due to organic growth requires a new member of the team to come on board and help with the number of projects they are currently working on.
The successful candidate will become part of an integral team within the QA function building out there experience in automation testing across different asset classes. You will also Design, implementation and manage the on-going control of testing environments globally, helping with the preparation of test datasets, either via tools or manually. taking charge of preparation of test pack results to be included in release packages and Undertaking testing on all new software delivered into the organisation from 3rd parties.
You will need:
- Proficient in SQL (Stored procedures/Triggers optional)
- Good understanding of XML, XSD, XPATH, XSLT(optional)
- Experience using testing tools (for instance Selenium)
- Experience using bug tracking tools like(Bugzilla, Mantis, Jira, etc.)
- Shell/batch scripting
- Comfortable working on both Unix and Windows
- Familiar with automated deployment tools
- Experience in automated testing tools (SoapUI, Cucumber)
- Familiar with Jenkins/TFS or similar
- Understanding of UML
- Wireshark (optional)
If you would like to know more please reach out to James Platt at Harrington Starr