London, United Kingdom
A Engineer (WPF, Automation, C#)
Data House - London City
C#, WPF, Automation, AI
A technology house that produce specialist products which structure data within artificial intelligence are urgently recruiting for a QA Engineer (WPF, Automation, C#) to provide solid Testing and Quality Assurance for this data centric role. This is a fantastic role for a QA Engineer who is passionate about technologies who is looking for an opportunity to be an integral member of a small team, which is set to expand at a large rate over the next year.
My client is looking for an experienced QA Engineer (WPF, Automation, C#) to join an innovative team of engineers responsible for building, testing and releasing state of the art unstructured data capture software here at their London based offices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining an automation framework
- Creation and execution of test plans for functional system testing, regression testing and stress testing
- Application security assessment
- Ad-hoc manual testing of the software
- Creation and maintenance of the test environment with supporting test data
- Configuring and deploying the software to new environments
- Keeping abreast of relevant, current and leading technological advancements with a view to improving infrastructure and processes.
Skills required for the role:
- Self-starter with attention to detail
- Strong logic and problem solving skills
- Eliciting and documenting product features
- Manual testing experience as well as knowledge of test automation tools
- WPF testing experience (UI Automation a bonus)
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and under pressure
- Good SQL
- Understanding of formalized QA Product Risk Analysis and Techniques.
- Exposure to SaaS technologies and platforms.
- Have a passion for technology beyond what is required to perform daily tasks.
- Knowledge of Shell scripting and deployment tools
- Penetration testing understanding, portfolio and toolkit.
- Exposure to C#
In addition to having an outstanding opportunity to join a world leading, award winning company, first class training, involvement with quality projects and the chance to work closely with developers awaits the successful candidate in order for them to have the very best opportunity to progress and grow in a very exciting industry.
Please send your CV to us for an initial discussion a bout this exciting opportunity via James.email@example.com or call in on 02035877007