London, United Kingdom
Developer in Test
Permanent + Bonus + Benefits
London – City
Harrington Starr are working with a leading financial institute and the fore front of agile development, creating high performance technology in a collaborative environment, with people who strive for the best in what they create.
Work collaboratively as an integrated member of the team defining and implementing the team’s automated testing strategy, you will be an excellent hands on QA with an in depth knowledge of developing and maintaining automated tests, with design principles and writing clean code to create framework from scratch. Using Use a variety of tools and languages to create maintainable and reliable automate tests at the appropriate level in saying this you will get the chance to work with (Splunk, CodedUI, RabbitMQ, WebSockets, Octopus and many more).
• Experience in developing and testing software using Microsoft technologies (.NET, SQL Server, Windows)
• Basic understanding of practical networking concepts (TCP/IP) and virtualised environments
• A passion to improve processes, tools, methodologies, and overall quality of the product
• A strong foundation in testing enterprise software systems
• Understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Familiarity with trading systems and /or mission-critical software
• An interest in the energy and commodity space
Excellent opportunity to work with forward thinking business that will invest both time, money and give you the work life balance you really desire! Sound interesting please contact James Platt at Harrington Starr