Up to £67000 per annum
Automation QA (WebTesting, C#, SoapUI, RestAPI)
Up To £67,000 + bonus + benefits + package
Automation, C#, Specflow, CI/CD, Rest API
One of the world's leading software providers, are urgently seeking a well-drilled, experienced and creative Automation QA (Automation, C#, Specflow, CI/CD, Rest API) to join their Manchester based offices.
This opportunity for a Automation QA (Automation, C#, Specflow, CI/CD, Rest API) will provide a great platform for a passionate and creative Technical QA Analyst to take lead on projects, having input and influence direct with the business and maintaining and improving the most cutting edge systems using some of the most ground-breaking technologies known to the industry.
The ideal Automation QA (Automation, C#, Specflow, CI/CD, Rest API) will be expected to come with innovation and assertiveness to bring solutions and ideas to allow for the day to day responsibilities listed below to be done to a very high quality:
- As a member of the core engineering team who should be able to define the next level of automation.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing automation test frameworks especially for a microservice based architecture.
- Experience in testing multi-tenant systems will be a plus
- Experience in testing container-based systems will be a plus
- Strong Experience in Test Automation Tool / Frameworks for example: Protractor / SPECFLOW
- Strong Experience in Docker, Ansible or Puppet
- Practical experience with Service Layer Testing including but not limited to Rest APIs, XML, JAXB, JSON in creating a layered system.
- Excellent programming skills.
Experience you will require
- Design and Implement state-of-the-art Automation Framework (from scratch) for a microservices based Architecture using Specflow BDD framework
- Experienced in .Net based Automation framework using C#
- Build a framework for Contract Testing using tools like PACT / DREDD or equivalent
- Create overall Automation approach / Schedule and provide effort estimations for the microservices based Automation framework
- Implement the above frameworks in CI/CD environments / nightly runs in TeamCity/ GITLAB or Equivalent
- Must be Proficient in Selenium / Protractor or equivalent
- Strong Knowledge of Java Script framework such as NodeJS, Angular JS and Type Script
Please contact email@example.com for more information