London, United Kingdom
£55,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Currently working with a leading Vendor that specialise in Health care platforms that are looking for an Automation QA with JAVA . The desired individual will be working in specialist teams built up with BA’s, Dev’s and QA’s to help drive and deliver quality bug free products.
They require QA‘s that would relish the opportunity to work with Java and collaborate on projects which will continue to enhance the clients stack and take them to the next level. There new backend has a stream processing architecture. This will give you a chance to work closely with the Devops team and also exposure to all the tools to help you along the way.
- Strong Automation experience
- Building Automation Frameworks JAVA
- Working knowledge in Jenkins
- Linux, UNIX, Windows knowledge - desirable
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong Stakeholder management with the ability to communicate across the business
- Any experience in microservices and message-based architectures in the past (and understand both the pros and cons) is a massive plus
If you would like to know more please don’t hesitate to contact James Platt at Harrington Starr