London, United Kingdom
ISEB, Risk, GUI, Scripting, QTP, Test Planner, Automation, Regression, Manuel, Test Rail, Big Data, HDFS, HIVE DATA WAREHOUSE.
London City – Financial Services Technology Vendor
£60,000 - £85,000 + Benefits
Harrington Starr is working with a Global Financial Technology vendor on a unique market supervision product, looking into insider trading and market manipulation.
This client is really shaking up the QA function and looking to bring a host of testers with detailed experience in Big Data, HDFS , Spark with strong scripting/ coding skills. You will be talked with building the frameworks and creating test plans and build from the ground up with this new unique product – this is very much an Agile focused team and you will need to enable to demonstrate this.
This is a highly technical role and will require the Test Analyst to be a proficient tester using a range of technologies, have ability to write and execute test cases and work on a range of specialist trading systems
- Trading knowledge of Equities if the preferred but open to other asset classes.
- Analyse coverage of test cases and ability to build out multiple test cases
- Hands on experience of both Automation and Manuel Testing creating frameworks from scratch and implementing strategy
- Extensive experience of end to end Testing
- Excellent Agile experience managing
- Experience of plan, design, and document including execution of test cases gathered from business requirements
- Detailed knowledge of BigData
This is a great opportunity to work with a forward thinking technology focused Business .The role is to work within a small but highly client facing group so strong written and verbal communications will be essential. You will also have the chance to progress your career into managing all future and Greenfield test projects on completion. Please call James Platt for the full details.