City of London, London
£500 - £700 per day
Automation, C#, TDD, Web API Testing, Manual, BDD, C#, SQL, TFS, Test Manager, Pricing, Finance
This opportunity for a QA Analyst with Development in Test experience covering C# Automation, Manual, BDD, C#, SQL, TFS to join a Hedge Fund based in the City of London to help work on a range of Front Office projects.
You will provide a great platform for a passionate and creative Technical QA Analyst to take lead on projects, having input and influence direct with the business and maintaining and improving the most cutting-edge systems using some of the most ground-breaking technologies known to the industry.
You will work directly with the business, other development teams and BA's across the Front Office Trading team where you will be performing a range of Automation Testing across the FO applications. You will have extensive experience with Automaton Testing and tools including Selenium, Cucumber, and good working experience of Jia and Confluence.
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Good knowledge of QA practices and processes including TDD / BDD
- Experience with Selenium and Cucumber
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Cloud Technologies (Azure)
- Experience of testing web and client-server applications
- Experience in testing financial applications especially Trading platforms and services and reporting solutions
- Experience working in all phases of software testing right from requirements analysis up until QA/UAT sign off and release to live
- Strong in Programming fundamentals and ability to program in at least one programming language preferably C#
This is a long-term contract and will be a vital hire for this Front office Trading Team. The role will be 80% Automation Testing and 20% Development using C#.NET and SQL.