London, United Kingdom
Automation Analyst DevOps - Contract
Day Rate £550 - £625 Per Day
Harrington Starr are currently working with a leading Financial Institution based in the City of London to help them Recruit a Automation Analyst within the DevOps part of the company.
The position at hand is to come in and look at the lay of the landscape within the DevOps team. You will start by helping building an automated continuous delivery pipeline. This is an opportunity to define and build the continuous delivery pipeline for a large project and the right candidate will have the opportunity to use all of the testing and development expertise to create a state of the art solution.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Java, JUnit Cucumber, Selenium , SonarQube
- Shell scripting
- Oracle RDBMS and SQL
- Atlassian suite (e.g. JIRA, Stash and Bamboo), GIT
- Agile development, Scrum
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Working with distributed teams
- Knowledge of capital markets and financial risk management (market and/or credit risk)
- Knowledge of Clearing, Variation and Initial Margin calculations, Regulatory Reporting
- Derivative pricing and risk
- Back testing & model validation
- C++, Python, Control-M, BladeLogic, Remedy
If this sounds interesting please contact James Platt at Harrington Starr for more information.