London, United Kingdom
Associate Director, Partner Management. London.
Highly Competitive up to a Six Figure Base, OTE Bonus, Stock Options and Company Benefits
Our client is revolutionising banking and commercial transactions, by using cutting edge technology to dramatically improve efficiency in distributed ledger applications and solutions. Utilising Blockchain, to touch every facet in the commercial transaction process, our client is creating exciting new solutions for global commerce.
Our client is seeking a first class Partner Manager to join their talented Sales and Leadership in London. You will be responsible for building and managing a strong Partnership program across UK and EMEA with 360 degree responsibility to drive early adoption of products, secure early revenue streams and customer stickiness to the business in the longer term
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Set overall goals, direction and strategy for Partner Management
- Contribute to global partner management strategy
- Establish and run partner account planning meetings and partner events
- Drive and support RFPs across the region
- Engage closely with Business Development team
- Senior stakeholder management responsibilities with all partners in EMEA
- Responsible for activating ISV’s
- Identify and negotiate high-value partnerships
- Nurture existing partnerships to deliver ongoing value proposition
- Design and develop the strategy for building a strong partner system across all financial markets sectors
- Play a key role as a senior member of the team in London
- Provide partner leadership across EMEA working closely with sales leadership and team
- Contribute to overall partner management strategy, delivery and implementation
- Post Graduate Degree or MBA required
- Minimum of 8 years' combined strategy and delivery management
- Previous experience preferred managing partners and building external relationships, ideally gained with a FinTech vendor
- Deep understanding and exposure of blockchain & distributed ledger technology
- Strong understanding of the Financial Capital and Commodity Markets and the related Financial Products
- Experience creating and presenting strategy and planning senior internal and external stakeholders
- Experience negotiating complex deals
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to work with a cutting edge technology company
- Be a key player in creating and driving the Partner Management Program in the new future in global commerce
- Be a key part of a talented and successful sales and leadership team in a high profile role
- Work with exciting solutions with scope for exceptional future global growth.
- Be well rewarded with a competitive salary package, bonus, company benefits and stock options
Interested? Please contact Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com call: +44 (0) 203 587 7007 for a confidential conversation.