London, United Kingdom
Associate Director (Java) - Investment Banking
£120,000 + Benefits + Bonus
A leading Investment Bank is looking for an Associate Director (Java) to join their Derivatives pricing team.
As the Associate Director (Java), you will be working with the business and other technology groups to deliver the best quality products.
You will be developing using Core Java but need to be someone who can work with stakeholders and identify deficiencies in the business.
The Associate Director (Java) will have:
- Experience working in Interest Rate Swap Products
- Strong hands on Java Development
- Worked with messaging (solace/tibco)
- Can work independently and effectively
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast placed environment
This is an investment bank that are known for their culture and how much they invest into their employees. You will have a lot of direction in this team and the ability to directly impact the business.
Get in touch with Kashasa Barreto-Inman at Harrington Starr for more information.