London, United Kingdom
Asset Management Consultant – Blackrock Aladdin
I am working with a Tier 1 consultancy who are thought leaders in their space looking to extend their Asset Management practice with expertise around differing solutions mainly BlackRock Aladdin to come in and lead on upgrade and implementation projects. This particular practice has grown substantially over the last 18 months and are looking to add quality individuals to their business to help deliver its goals in growth.
As a Senior/Managing Consultant you will be key in building out new and existing client and drive delivery of key projects while also satisfying clients with additional product expertise. This role will give you access to tier 1 clients working on some of the biggest projects in the market at present.
- You will be an integral part of defining strategy for clients to deliver business and technology transformation projects
- Drive business development and lead the strategic operation within the consultancy
- You will be key to their client’s digital innovation and transformation through analytical research and BI.
- Manage stakeholders of all levels both internally and external clients
- You will be key in establishing what cloud is within the business
- Knowledge of Asset Management Solutions / OMS – Blackrock Aladdin, Charles River, Simcorp,
- Consulting experience preferably from a Boutique Asset/Wealth Management Consultancy or BIG4 at Senior Consultant Level or above.
- Detailed knowledge and expertise within Asset Management
- Proven record of presentation and organisational skills with the ability to speak with senior executives
- Degree level education from an established Red Brick University
- Demonstrated experience building and developing business and sales for consulting services
If you are looking to build your career and progress within consultancy then this is certainly a role you should explore. You will get a great deal of autonomy to build as you see fit.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007