London, United Kingdom
£60,000 + £80,000 + bonus, pension and additional benefits.
The North Starr are privileged to be working with a pioneering global financial and real estate broker. With genuine cutting-edge technology and globally recognised products, they serve an ever-growing, diverse customer base.
Through large scale internal technology investments, the company has expanded rapidly and is seeking a Full Stack Software Developer to join the team in Woking.
- Experience of Typescript, React, Webpack, Rx and Google.Protobuf would all be an advantage.
- Graphics design skills are not needed, but you should demonstrate a good eye for layout and usability
- You are naturally inquisitive, with a strong desire to keep learning
- You have good written and verbal communication skills, and are comfortable interacting directly with end-users
- You have experience of version control, issue tracking and continuous integration tools; Git, Jira and TeamCity or similar
- You should have a strong academic background in a mathematical, scientific or technical discipline, demonstrating logical thinking and attention to detail
The successful candidate will be working in a fantastic location with a highly skilled workforce on exciting and technically complex projects. For more information on this role, please get in touch with Matthew Burrows at the North Starr on or via email@example.com.