London, United Kingdom
Area Sales Manager- (SaaS, Maritime)
Highly competitive salary plus commission and benefits
Our Client is a multi-award winning, globally successful web-based software solution provider, focusing on creating relevant digital services within the maritime industry. They pride themselves on delivering exceptionally high level of customer service and therefore streamlining safety and quality management systems within the shipping industry and other business areas.
- Identify key market areas to be able to build and maintain a successful pipeline
- Achieve/Exceed targets in allocated areas
- Manage Key Accounts
- Work with customer and client success team to maintain retention for the non- digital footprint
- Plan and execute sales tasks with the Global sales and Marketing Manager’s
- Input data to CRM and sales forecast as well as use the CRM system to provide information on opportunities and meetings
- Use software tools to prepare quotes to clients and customers
- Make presentations and deliver to both customer and internal departments as well as provide market data
- Maintain continuous awareness of company products and new designs
- Attend conferences, events and be able to travel overseas and the UK – meeting new customers and agents sometimes at short notice.
- Build and maintain long lasting relationships with customers and clients
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in selling and knowledge of Software, ERP or SaaS.
- Proven track record in sales, negation, closing and maintain a high profit margin
- Self-Starter, Hunter mentality with the ability to build a pipeline from scratch
- Proven history of driving sales through new business
- Must be willing to travel across the UK and Globally
- Strong business acumen to reliably negotiate contracts
- Ability to learn quickly, and good with MS office software packages
What’s in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary plus commission and benefits
- Excellent company benefits and flexible work/life balance
- Clear career trajectory and growth opportunities
- Resources and tools to support sales and prospecting
- A progression culture focused on winning
Please contact me or send a current CV:
Jay Smith 0203 8000 983