City of London, London
£80000 - £110000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Our prestigious global financial services client are seeking an ambitious Applications Security Specialist to work within a cutting edge software development environment, who will perform the role the infosecsubject matter expert role within the team This is a superb opportunity to join a highly established organisation in a greenfield role, with the full resources to deliver a first class security offering.
On a day basis the role will entail:
- Auditing code reviews and testing to identify vulnerabilities
- Advising stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Ensuring secure testing throughout the software development life-cycle
- Working closely with developers to help drive security best practice
- Monitoring and updating the business on security trends and legislation.
The background of the successful candidate will include:
- A development/ software engineering background with the demonstrable progression in to an applications security role. A background in Java, .Net, C++ or any other object orientated languqages will be considered.
- Proven experience of coding audits and testing throughout the full project life-cycle.
- The ability to manage stakeholders from a technical and non-technical perspective (up to senior executive level)
- CISSP certification preferred