New York, 10017, United States
Investment Applications Architect
Harrington Starr are partnered with a leading provider of investment management services. Our client is enhancing their technical set up and plan on replacing their internal enterprise software with best of breed solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of vendor selection and integration. Our client is looking to bring on a talented individual to architect the entire software environment alongside the CTO, Programme Managers and an Integration team.
If you have a driven and can-do attitude with regards to financial investment systems and are looking for an autonomous opportunity, then this would be ideal for you!
To be considered for the role, you should have skills and experience in the following:
- You should have an extensive background across financial investment systems
- Ideally you will have come from a computer science background and will have a good technical grasp on front to back end technology as well as a solid appreciation for development life cycle
- You will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- You will be a problem solver and have a proactive attitude
- Most importantly you will have a proven track record of software architecture