London, United Kingdom
Financial Services Technology Systems – London City
6 – 12 Months Contract - £500 per day.
Harrington Starr is working with a leading Trading House based in the City of London to find Application Support Analyst to come and assist in Application support for their business across three offices globally. They are looking for someone who is very talented with LINUX, SQL, UNIX, Windows and BASH Scripting knowledge to work on a Fixed Income and Equities platform used by over 100k users.
The Application Support Analyst be responsible for the following:
- First class troubleshooting
- First point of call for all trade related issues
- Support in house applications for Fixed Income and Equites Trading.
- 3rd Party Vendor applications on Murex & Calypso
- Document new procedures and review and improve documentation of existing ones
- Perform system and network troubleshooting
- Configurations, Testing, monitoring, installations and monitoring front to back office trading systems
- Exemplary troubleshooting skills
- Excellent understanding of SQL Server and Oracle Databases.
- Understanding of Linux, Unix and Windows
- Strong BASH Scripting skills.
- Previous application support experience
- Financial services background (Desirable)
- Willingness to learn and evolve in the business
This is great opportunity to join one of London Leading Financial Services and Technology companies on a Long term Contract basis. You will be joining a small buy highly dynamic team that has a larger user base spanning the globe. Strong written and verbal communication skill will also be a key skill as you will be liaising with both internal and external business users. In return you will be offered a long term contract where you will get to learn about the business and be exposed to Fixed Income and Equities trading knowledge. Please call George Harris for the full spec.