New York, United States
Application Support Team Lead:
Harrington Starr are working with a leading Asset Management business. Our client is currently hiring for an Application Support Team Lead role to be based out of New York to work across their Equity Applications.
This role will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Lead the support function across Equities including: Investment Applications, Portfolio Management, Trading and Research Systems
- Work closely with stake holders across the business to drive process improvement for technology and business
- Manage vendor relationships
- Work closely with Infrastructure to ensure necessary upgrades and support is in place
- Manage a team of application support engineers on a day to day basis
- Troubleshoot and identify issues within the environment and provide solutions to resolve the issues
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning business working with leading industry solutions and technology. If you are looking to work with and manage a talented team of engineers, and being part of the technology leadership team for an exciting business, then this would be an ideal opportunity for you1
To be considered for the role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- BS or BA Degree in a technical discipline is essential
- You should have 10 years’ industry experience and ideally 5+ years’ management experience
- It is essential that you have extensive knowledge with end to end investment processes; research platforms, trading systems (pms/oms), accounting systems, and client data delivery
- Experience with Charles River (CRD) OMS would be ideal!
- Broad, hands-on experience with Incident, Problem and Change Management systems is essential
- You should have excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to think clearly in a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment
- It would be ideal if you have experience managing vendor relationships and working within an Agile/Scrum environment
Please apply to find out more!