London, United Kingdom
Application Support Analyst – Front Office – Salesforce - £85,000
I am looking to speak to an application support analyst to hit the ground running in a newly formed role within Investment Bank. This role needs someone who has a creative mind set, this candidate will join an existing hands-on RTB (Run the Bank) production support team. This role is within the Client Technology Production Services group based in London.
This is a hybrid position that expects an application support professional to work with internal and external problem solving. Extensive experience building, maintaining, and supporting Salesforce Sales Cloud with solid experience working in a production support capacity facing off, to demanding front office users at a major financial institution
You will put your own ideas into the full life cycle of projects and utilise excellent communication skills to impact the team.
Skills and experience for this Application Support Analyst:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud experience
- Proven experience with the principles of ITIL Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management
- Experience with RHEL Unix / Linux / Windows environments and basic scripting (Perl, Bash, Python, Powershell, batch)
- Experience with MS SQL / Sybase or another equivalent relational database. Ability to write on the fly DB statements
- Disciplined approach to document all processes, issues, and user stories in Confluence and Jira
- Strong analytical/critical thinking with the implied ability to continuously multitask and manage priorities
- Very strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
To recap this Application Support position is looking for an expert to hit the ground running with a creative mind set. If this is of interest please get in touch James.firstname.lastname@example.org