London, United Kingdom
Application Support Manager
One of the leading Asset Managers based in the City of London are looking for an Application Support Analyst to work with a team of specialists to provide first, second and third line application support for Front, Middle and Back office Investment Management Systems across their business. My client uses their own internally developed systems and full training will be provided.
As an Application Support Manager you will be responsible for team of 4+ people and managing various stakeholders ensuring that all queries are responded to and resolved within agreed SLA’s as well as following up on logged support calls. You will provide support to the entire business including client affairs, asset management, operations, client admin, finance and marketing.
In this fantastic role you will be working within an organisation that empowers their staff to learn and improve their skills whilst also giving exposure to wider business functions and processes across multiple asset-classes. You will not be pigeon-holed in this role and your breadth of knowledge across systems and operational processes will grow significantly. My client also takes responsibility to grow people’s careers both financially and in terms of job role.
To be considered for the role of Application Support Manager, experience in the following is essential:
- Experience working within an Asset Management business supporting front, middle and back office applications.
- Detailed management experience leading large teams
- Solid understanding of Front, Middle and Back office operational processes within an Asset Manager
- Strong SQL skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Experience with managing various stakeholders in different business units
Please apply immediately to avoid disappointment for what is a wonderful opportunity.
Please Contact James Platt