Application Support Engineer - Paris
A global industry-leading Vendor is working with Harrington Starr to find an Application Support Engineer to work in their office in the Paris.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing hands-on support in a role that will cover application support, system monitoring, problem escalation, level 1 database support and the deployment of releases to test and production systems. You will be deploying and supporting complex in-house and 3rd party applications and interacting with various internal IT support functions including development, quality assurance, operations and external 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
To be considered applicants must have:
- English language skills – French a bonus
- Previous experience in Application Support
- Strong Python scripting skills
- Commercial Linux experience
- A solid understanding of infrastructure and server components
- Good understanding of SQL Server
- Experience with C++ and ability to read and debug C++ code
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company at the forefront of their industry. You will gain excellent exposure to cutting edge technologies and be in a position to build an impressive portfolio of technologies and client interaction. Please get in contact ASAP for more information – Luigi.Negri@HarringtonStarr.com