Dublin, United States
Ireland – Dublin
A leading Trading Firm in the city of London are searching for a Senior Front Office Support Analyst to work within their Front Office product suite specialising in Fixed Income. They are looking for a candidate with a hands on experience of Front Office Fixed Income trading from a project and business analysis standpoint.
The Front Office Support team has responsibility for a defined set of applications and systems/processes used within the Front Office.
The key functions are listed as below:
- Provide 1st & 2nd Line application to the production environment and respond to technical and business issues raised.
- Technical fault analysis and coordination of issues through to resolution, ensuring maximum system up-time is achieved.
- Continuous communication (written and oral) with a wide range of business users.
- Producing technical support documentation and disaster recovery procedures.
- Proactively contributing to the department knowledgebase.
- Knowledge of Ion products
- A good understanding of Fixed Income and Repo Trading flows.
- Experience of working within a Trading Floor environment.
- Client and Broker Connectivity (FIX);
- Ion product knowledge
- Electronic Trading;
- Able to run SQL queries;
- Excel VBA.
- Excellent communication and people skills with a strong customer-focus.
- Desktop support including hardware/MS Office and spreadsheets/databases.
- Self-starter and keen to drive initiatives to completion.
- Genuine interest in finance, with a desire to work closely with the business
Please contact James Platt at Harrington Starr on 07584 129 482