London, United Kingdom
ETRM Application Support Analyst
We are working with a leading Commodities Trading House in London are looking to appoint an ETRM Support Analyst to support their large pool of commodity traders. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ETRM Support Analyst who is looking for an exciting new role. In a fast paced environment. My client will offer best in class progression opportunities for the chosen individual.
Activities will be to take appropriate actions to ensure that time-critical batch steps run. This may involve root cause analysis of issues and taking appropriate corrective actions (fixing curves, excluding deals/portfolios etc. as appropriate). Monitor applications availability and report issues pro-actively. Communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages. Fast turnaround of client requests and an ability to work in a team and communicate effectively Work with the Service Desk to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Experience of an ETRM trading system from an application support perspective (E.g. Understands ETRM workflow & trade life cycle, ETRM concepts and technologies, basic system troubleshooting)
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Technical knowledge of SQL, Open Components (.NET), JVS or AVS would be advantageous
This is an urgent requirement and my client is looking to get an outstanding candidate to join their business. The client are the most impressive organisation in the commodities trading space and this is an opportunity not to be missed. If you are an ETRM application support analyst with the desired skill-set then please get in touch with Luigi Negri on 0203 5877007. Luigi.Negri@harringtonstarr.com